Salary: £29,636 (£6007 pro rata)
Hours: 7.5 hours a week – working pattern to be agreed
Location: Solidaritech offices, Bradford
Closing date for applications: 10th May
Solidaritech is looking for an Office Manager to provide Solidaritech with financial, administrative, and information management support, and to lead on the development of systems that will support the development of the Refugee Integration Service.
The person we appoint will
- Be an experienced Office Manager or Senior Administrator with experience of either small business or Third Sector work
- Be excellent a juggling many complex tasks, requiring high levels of accuracy/attention to detail
- Lead on the development of systems and procedures in this exciting new start-up
- Share Solidaritech’s commitment to ensuring asylum seekers, refugees and other migrants are digitally included
- Enjoy working flexibly in a small, friendly diverse team.
- Have excellent IT skills, across a variety of platforms (Windows, Linux, Apple etc)
- Enjoy helping other people learn and acquire new skills.
Your can-do approach, and ability to complete tasks to agreed deadlines will play a key role in the smooth running of a team that values diversity, kindness, and high standards of support.
Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter, telling us why you think you would be well suited for the post. Click here to download a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification. For an informal conversation about the role, email Ben on [email protected] to arrange a date and time.
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 10th May 2021;
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by the end of Wednesday 12th May 2021;
Interviews will be held on the week commencing Monday May 17th 2021
This project is co-funded by the European Union Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.